Female, thirty-something (although not much longer), fairly confused and making my way through this crazy world. Writing enhances my emotional well-being.
This blog is just an experiment.
I always reserve the right to change my mind.
Some posts have been recategorized as private.
Written by Karen Dowd.
- Satirical Stutter is, in essence, a personal and satirical blog. The aim of satire is to be humorous and to inspire change; even change within myself.
- Satirical Stutter does not aim to insult, defame or harass anyone, nor should anyone not directly mentioned by name, assume him/herself to be connected to the content of any entries.
- The name Karen Dowd is a writer’s pseudonym.
- Satirical Stutter and Karen Dowd support Organ Donation.
- If you die, why not leave your usable parts?
- While you’re alive donate blood.
- Consider donating a kidney – you only need ONE of the TWO you have.