A female frolicking frivolously through this lonely world, this crazy life.
This blog is my benign, unsymmetrical, tiny piece of cyberspace and a surprisingly kind ally in keeping me sane.
It does not purport anything.
I always reserve the right to change my mind.
Some posts might be categorized as private and therefore unavailable.
Written by Karen Dowd.
- Satirical Stutter is a personal blog. If anyone reading here is unfamiliar with the words satire or stutter, I recommend The Free Dictionary.
- Satirical Stutter does not aim to insult, defame or harass anyone, nor should anyone not directly mentioned by name, assume him/herself to be connected to the content of any entries.
- The name Karen Dowd is a pseudonym.
- This site uses a standard free WordPress template and is hosted by Hannes van der Merwe at an incredibly reasonable rate.
- Satirical Stutter and Karen Dowd support Organ Donation.
- If you die, why not leave your usable parts?
- While you’re alive donate blood.
- Consider donating a kidney – you only need ONE of the TWO you have.